- Prof. Shingai Mutambirwa on Erection Problems
- How erectile dysfunction (ED) affects men and their partners
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Surgical Implants or Prostheses
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Intracavernousal Injections
- Treating Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Medications
- Ejaculation Problems
- Erectile Dysfunction – Definition
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
15th September 201512:54
Natural herbal remedies There are a number of so-called ‘natural treatments’ claiming the ability to treat erectile dysfunction. However, there…
1st September 201512:45
An orgasm occurs when a man ejaculates. Ejaculatory problems include premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, the absence of ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation.
1st September 201512:30
Vascular disease is the most common cause of erectile dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease shares common risk factors with ED. Other causes include neurological disorders, inflammatory conditions, psychiatric and psychological conditions, mechanical deformities, trauma, prescription and recreational drugs and endocrine disorders.